Organisations, like individuals, need to continually work at being effective and successful. This investment of time and energy will support them to be more enterprising and efficient, and to ultimately achieve their strategic goals.
Animate’s consultancy work with organisations differs from our work with individuals in that it involves addressing processes, systems and structures, as well as the people who are within them. Our team has significant experience in supporting organisations in roles such as:
- Supporting strategic and business planning
- Performing organisational reviews and restructuring
- Developing and strengthening governance at board level
- Undertaking research, evaluation and stakeholder engagement
- Providing support through periods of planned, and unplanned, change
- Improving communication, and relationships with government and the media
Better by Design
Animate in partnership with Research for Real has spent the past two years as the Learning Partner for the Big Lottery Fund Better by Design programme which took a design-led approach to building the capacity of 15 voluntary sector organisations across Scotland. Our evaluation of the programme has just been published at http://gettingbetterbydesign.com/news/
“As I get older I realise that sometimes the huge bouquet of amazing flowers pales against the hand-picked wild flowers that someone has taken the trouble to find and tie up.
Somehow, I now see that you, and the others in Animate, are that special hand-picked posy. You tailor everything to the group, organisation or people that you work with, never giving the ‘corporate’ correct off-the-peg answers.”
Sheila Scott, Executive Director, Inclusion